To our buyers
Buying a new home can be quite a tough job, that is, finding the right features that suits your lifestyle and family, but also suits your budget.
Here at Remax A1, we focus ourselves identifying your needs and wants, in order to narrow down our list of properties and make buying the home of your dreams exciting and fun- the way it should be.
To our sellers
Our skilled team of expert staff will be able to provide you with options to increase the likelihood of a stress-free sale.
We make you an important partner in the selling process, and we assist you in competitively pricing your property based on local sales and market data from your neighborhood.
In addition to this, we also advise you on the best method to sell your property and advise of a wide and diverse range of marketing and advertising packages or, alternatively, we can tailor a marketing plan to suit your selling motivations and create genuine interest in your property by utilising social media, real estate marketing and the Remax-global buyer network.
Our Top Selling Tips
Your first impression will be your last impression, so be sure to present your property appropriately, to encourage genuine buyers to act quickly and send in their offers.
Potential Buyers respond well to:
- Clean and tidy, well lit homes.
- Pleasant smells (e.g. fresh flowers, perfumes and baking).
- Faint music.
Potential Buyers respond poorly to:
- Dark, dirty homes.
- Messy yards and landscaping.
- Pet smells and cigarette smoke.
- Loud music.
Always remember to:
- Make sure the home is kept clean and presentable for inspections.
- Clean marks off walls and ceilings- sometimes a fresh coat of paint can make all of the difference.
- Clean the kitchen thoroughly, including the stove, oven and cupboards.
- Decluttering - this will give the impression of more space.
- Ensure the lawn, gardens, roof and gutters are all looking their best- especially in the wet-seasons!